The UHP-T-SR is a Ultra-High Brightness LEDs series
featuring unique LED chips. The UHP-T-SR proprietary
thermal management enables us to drive the LED die
at high current density, making the UHP-T-SR series a
top-brightness system. The UHP-T-SR
collimated LED head features built-in adjustable aspheric collimator
to provide collimated LED beam. Applications such as
fluorescence microscopy, confocal microscopy,
chemical reaction activation and numerous others can
benefit from this design.
Click to enlarge
The shielded UHP-T-SR LED head contains the high
current driver, while the LED controller box contains
control functions. This arrangement eliminates much
of RFI / EMI interference common in high current light
sources. The controller features Optically Isolated TTL and Analog Inputs. These features
make this product especially suited for electrophysiology rig applications.
UHP-T-SR can be used with a full range of other optical OptiBlocks such as Fiber Coupler,
Liquid Light Guide coupler, Beam Combiner, Filter Wheel, Beam Switcher and others.
Please see Optional Accessories section below.
- Single ultra-high brightness LED chip provide highly homogeneous illumination over
whole field of view.
- Excellent thermal management of LED die enables extreme performance.
- Shielded LED head with high current driver, low RFI/EMI.
- Optically isolated TTL input for external triggering (no shutter needed) or strobe
- Optically isolated Analog input (0-5V) for LED power control by external device like
- Computer control via USB by Windows software, LabView VI or uManager (optional).
- Long life (no lamp or laser tube replacement required)
- Compatible with Prizmatix modular Microscope‐LED Light Source products family –
see below for details.
- Special low optical noise model available for detection of small signals (option).
- Fluorescence microscopy in electrophysiology rig
- Confocal microscopy
- Multi-wavelength systems
- Bio analysis
For full details on optional accessories please see:
Beam Combiner 
Multiple LED beams can be combined into one output beam. For example UV LED can be combined
with White LED to create Mercury lamp like configuration. For more details please see:
Filter Wheel 
The UHP-Mic-LED can equipped with a 6 positions filter wheel at the beam output. This accessory is
especially useful for UHP-Mic-LED-White light source. Please see
https://www.prizmatix.com/Optics/filter-wheel.htm for more details
Fiber Coupler Adaptor 
All Prizmatix LED heads can be easily changed from collimated LED source to fiber coupled LED
configuration by means of Fiber Coupler Adaptor (SMA, FC or ST connector). .
For more details please see
Liquid Light Guide Adaptor 
The Microscope-LED can be easily changed from direct microscope coupling to Liquid Light Gide
coupled LED configuration by means of LLGA Adaptor
For more details please see
Fiber Optics Collimator 
The output from optical fiber is divergent according to fiber NA. In order to reduce the divergence
angle a collimator module can be used. Prizmatix collimator was especially designed to fit thick core
high NA Polymer Optical Fibers. See more details at
Fiber Bundles 
To combine outputs of multiple LEDs a Y-shaped fiber bundle with two or more input branches can
be used. Prizmatix can help to configure and build custom fiber bundles for specific applications.
See more details at